I'm living in Kusatsu-shi, Shiga-ken for an undetermined amount of time and teaching English as a second language at a local high school. This journal is to document my experiences, thoughts, and to stay connected with others at home and abroad.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

3 new songs available!

Hey everyone!
I just uploaded 3 recently mixed songs from my Kusatsu Tower recording session (a.k.a. the week during spring vacation when I locked myself in the Language Lab at Kusatsu High to record several hours a day instead of not working).
The songs are
"Spring 1930: A Love Affair with America"
"Alexander's Homecoming"
"The Huggily Bear Theme Song"

I'd like to remind everyone that these songs are located on the side-bar here and you can download them for free!!! Of course, any donations you want to make to my Pay Pal account I will promptly donate to an NPO of my choosing--this year beneficiary is BEE Japan.

Enjoy the songs and please let me hear your responses!

Peace,
Salem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home