I'm living in Kusatsu-shi, Shiga-ken for an undetermined amount of time and teaching English as a second language at a local high school. This journal is to document my experiences, thoughts, and to stay connected with others at home and abroad.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

But at least GITMO is more eco-friendly than the US

I didn't believe it until I read the link I attached to the last post, but GITMO used wind-power to harness up to 25% of it's energy. Guess since it was top-secret, even the information that could provide our children with cleaner air, if properly invested in by the government at home, was too dangerous to leak.

How was it possible for Bush to get all the right things wrong and the wrong things right? I don't even want to think about what happens when he tries rubbing his belly while patting his head.

If I had to guess in a word: plucking avalanche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home