I'm living in Kusatsu-shi, Shiga-ken for an undetermined amount of time and teaching English as a second language at a local high school. This journal is to document my experiences, thoughts, and to stay connected with others at home and abroad.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Then again, who are we to judge

http://www.cagle.com/news/Muhammad/images/849-MuhammadDrawing.gif

I guess we're not all that good at cultural understand/sensitivity either.
Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately) I believe in the relativity of gods and humans, money and status, and I don't really believe that anything is beyond reproach or humor. Let's keep the doors open, 'don't block up the halls'. (I hope I don't get bombed for my non-threatening, non-violent beliefs; I hope I get torched for my true crimes ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home