I'm living in Kusatsu-shi, Shiga-ken for an undetermined amount of time and teaching English as a second language at a local high school. This journal is to document my experiences, thoughts, and to stay connected with others at home and abroad.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Today's Magnetic Poem

This collection has been sitting on my freezer door for about two months, and I just wanted to jot it down and share before I knock it off going after some iced peanut butter M&Ms (YUMMY!). If you want to curse someone's name while your consulting a dictionary, my Mom's name is Patti (she bought me the SAT Magnetic Poetry Edition).

Repose from your mellifluous platitude,
I caterwaul ride the fusillade kisser,
showering pariah vicissitudes on your banal moan,
cunning veil do fluff weak usurping perfumes.
Recall the zip of my enormous paragon––
let's expunge miscreants put in herculean opinion!
Alleviate yourself and ask obdurate questions,
understand why love is a secreting hunger:
not what it is like.

This is a little bugger I created of a species called the 'Miaracians'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home